The Reviews of the Enoch Seminar (RES) has published new reviews:
1) Ethan Schwartz Reviews Balaam in Text and Tradition (J. Robker):
2) Bay Carson Reviews Philo of Alexandria and the Construction of Jewishness (J. Otto):
3) J. McGrath Reviews The First Christian Believer (R. Nir):
The Reviews of the Enoch Seminar is the digital book review service of The Enoch Seminar Online.
The editorial board members:
- Magdalena Díaz Araujo, University of La Rioja; National University of Cuyo
- Robert Foster, Madonna University
- Michael Gabizon, McMaster University
- Stéphanie Machabée, Yale University
- Gavin McDowell, Université Laval
- Isaac W. Oliver/de Oliveira, Bradley University
- Eshbal Ratson, Tel Aviv University
- Joshua Scott, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
If you would like to suggest a book for review or volunteer reviewing for RES, please contact Isaac W. Oliver/de Oliveira at firstname.lastname@example.org.