The Reviews of the Enoch Seminar (RES) has published new reviews:
1) Joshua Jipp reviews The Message of Paul within Second Temple Judaism (František Ábel, ed.):
2) Noam Mizrah reviews Those Who Hold Fast to the Ordinances: The Qumran Community and Its Exegesis in Light of the Pesharim in the Damascus Document (Liora Goldman):
3) Jocelyn McWhirter reviews Jerusalem Crucified, Jerusalem Risen (Mark Kinzer):
The Reviews of the Enoch Seminar is the digital book review service of The Enoch Seminar Online.
The editorial board members:
- Magdalena Díaz Araujo, University of La Rioja; National University of Cuyo
- Robert Foster, Madonna University
- Michael Gabizon, McMaster University
- Stéphanie Machabée, Yale University
- Gavin McDowell, Université Laval
- Isaac W. Oliver/de Oliveira, Bradley University
- Eshbal Ratson, Tel Aviv University
- Joshua Scott, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
If you would like to suggest a book for review or volunteer reviewing for RES, please contact Isaac W. Oliver/de Oliveira at email@example.com.